(Sauce from Shutterbean’s Crispy Fried Brussel Sprouts)
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 1 can (15.5 oz) chickpeas
- 1 can (12.5 oz) canned chicken
- 1 tbsp srirachi sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 lemon
- olive oil
- black pepper
- Wash sprouts, cut off the ends, and chop until shredded.
- Fill pan with 1/2 inch of water, bring to a boil. Throw in sprouts. Cover. Let cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Half uncover pan until water evaporates.
- Rinse off chickpeas, shaking off excess water. Throw into pan. Add pepper to taste. Add olive oil as needed. Let cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let ingredients brown in pan.
- Open chicken in a tin, strain chicken, break up with a fork. Throw into pan, mixing it all together. Add olive oil as needed. Let cook for 5 minutes, until chicken is hot.
- Mix together srirachi sauce, honey and lime in a large bowl.
- Add sprout, chickpea and chicken mixture to the large bowl with the sauce. Toss the mixture with the sauce.